National Service Scheme
NSS Unit Started during the academic year 2002, the NSS Unit consisting of 100 students.
NSS Advising committee is constituted with the following members for the academic year 20011-2012 onwards.
1. Mr.Ch.Girish Kumar Reddy, Asst. Professor (Selection Grade)
in H & S, Progamming Officer
2. Mr.D.Raj Kumar, Assistant Professor in H & S, Co-Convener
3. Mr.N.Goverdhan Reddy, Assistant Professor in MBA, Member
4. Ms.K.R.Anusha Hinduja, Assistant Professor in ECE, Member
|The aim of NSS is to enable the students to upgrade their personality and experiences through community service.|
|Motto: -||The Motto of NSS is “NOT ME BUT YOU”|
NSS promotes discipline among the students of the college.
NSS establishes a meaningful linkage between the institution and the community.
NSS establishes a good relation between teachers & taught.
Camps are conducted annually. These activities are fully funded by the Government of India. Such camps are usually located in a rural village or in suburbs. Volunteers may be involved in activities such as
|Stage shows or Procession creating awareness on social problems, education, cleanliness etc.|
|Inviting doctors for health camps.|
There are no pre-defined or pre-assigned tasks. It is left to the volunteers to provide service to society in any way that is feasible. Camps typically last between a week to ten days. Camps for shorter periods are also conducted
NSS Activities conducted during the academic year 2012-13 are:-
1. Blood donation camp conducted on 31/07/12 and the boold donated toGovrment Headquater Hospital, Nalgonda to help the poor people
2. Organized Traffic Awareness Programme on 18/07/2012 in association with Traffice Police, Nalgonda.
3.Oranized Legal Literacy Programme on Anti Ragging on 12/07/2012 in association with Dist. Legal Services Authority, Nalgonda
4. Conducted Orientation Programme for NSS Volunters on 07/07/2012