About The Department
The Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering was established in 1999 with an intake of 40 and it was enhanced to 120.. The department is maintaing faculty students 1:14 ratio out of which eight are with P.G. qualification. In addition, the department is supported by six non-teaching staff. It has sufficient space and equipment as per prevailing norms it has 14 laboratories for both B.Tech and M.Tech.
The curriculum includes the emerging subjects such as Digital Communications, Embedded Systems, DSP and VLSI Design apart from satellite and cellular communications.
SPECIAL FEATURES OF THE DEPARTMENT:
• It is the Largest Department in the College with an intake of 120 students and have excellent teaching staff members.
• Necessary teaching aids such as Overhead Projectors, LCDs are effectively employed for teaching and seminars.
• Teaching-Learning-Process is very effective with unparalleled industry institute interaction.
• At the beginning of each academic session, the department staff prepares their lecture schedules, update the laboratory manuals and course files.
M. TECH PROGRAMME:
• The Department was started the M. Tech. (Embedded System) course with an intake of 18 during the academic year of 2007-08.
• Presently the Department has M. Tech. (VLSI-SD) course with an annual intake of 24 seats
• All the M. Tech. courses are handled by the Department staff efficiently.
TRAINING FACILITIES FOR STAFF/STUDENTS:
The students of this department participate in technical paper contests organized by various engineering colleges in India. Our students have won a number of prizes in these contests.
|Courses Offered||Fee Structure||Visit Our Blog||Enquiry & Feedback||AICTE Mandatory Information||ALUMNI|