Civil Engineering Department
About The Department
Civil Engineering Department of this Institute functioning from the academic year 2009-10 with an intake of 60 students in the undergraduate level..
All the laboratories of the Department are well equipped to fully satisfy the training of the students and to meet the research, consultancy requirements of the Department. The Department is conducting the seminars, workshops and conferences on the latest developments.
Laboratories available in the Department
1. Surveying Laboratory
2. Geotechnical Laboratory
3. Engineering Geology Laboratory
4. Strength of Material Laboratory
5. Fluid Mechanics & Hydraulic Machinery Laboratory
6. Computer aided drafting Laboratory
7. Advanced English Communication Skills Laboratory
8. Concrete Technology & Highway Materials Laboratory
9. Environmental Engineering Laboratory